This is a pre-order item
R 300.00 deposit to secure (Non-refundable)Please comment in notes section of Shopping Cart if you want to purchase using a payment plan and we will contact you to discuss the options.
Estimated Release Date: Q3 2021
“WE’RE GONNA PAINT THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD RED!”
Sideshow presents the Venom vs Carnage Fine Art Print by artist Richard Luong.
This extraterrestrial feud is all in the family! Richard Luong captures the ferocity of a good old-fashioned symbiote father-and-son rivalry with vibrant colors and monstrous details that bring these fan-favorite Marvel characters to life. When not finding ways to make life difficult for Spider-Man, Venom and his murderous offshoot Carnage clash in a violent explosion of ego, anger, and hatred between their hosts. With snaking tongues, symbiote tendrils, and dozens of terrifying teeth, the fight between Venom and Carnage is one for the ages.
Each Venom vs Carnage Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 450 pieces. This dueling duo makes the perfect addition to any Spider-Man or Marvel art collection.
Host the symbiote showdown of a lifetime and bring home the Venom vs Carnage Fine Art Print by Richard Luong today.
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 450
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- *Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*